Free stuff - postage only. ALL GONE!

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I took a round trip for a box of bits recently. Some I wanted/needed, some not so much. I've listed some of the bits below, and added a few more I had kicking about. All are free, just postage needs to be paid for unless you can collect of course.

Going to give it a week or so before binning some of it, so if any of it is any use, let me know.

Various skewers.
The purple security one has a titanium axle, possibly a controltech though is cosmetically challenged.
Black security skewer has been claimed.
Purple rear skewer has been claimed.

Bar ends
Some long and some short profile ones. Silver ones have clear fred salmon end caps but no idea what brand the bar ends themselves are.
Black profile bars claimed.

Brakes, bars and pedals
Alpine stars faded anno purple alloy bars, tioga surefoot III (3) pedals, some canti parts/blocks including a couple of suntour pads as well as shimano. The full set of canti arms have the springs etc. Not sure they are anything special, 200GS if the BR200 means that?
Alpine stars bars claimed.
Brake pads claimed.
Straddle clamps and hoods claimed.

Saddles and bottle cage
Kids/small diamond back saddle. Black bottle cage. Vetta SL titanium railed saddle could depart for slightly more than postage due to the lovely titaniumness of the rails, plus I am thinking of trying to recover it. If you want it, £5 plus post (should be around £2.80). I'm watching some perforated leather on ebay so get in quick or I will probably ruin it in my attempt to recover it.
Vetta saddle claimed.
Bottle cage claimed.

Stem, seat post clamps and shims
Silver quill stem, 1 1/8. No bolt or wedge though. Fairly tidy steel affair, could do with a bit of a polish to remove some small surface rust spots trying to get through. Various seat post clamps, can measure any you want if needs be. I believe the other items to be seat post shims. Bet I need one once they are gone. Two of them seem to allow you to move the post forward or backwards as they are not shimmed evenly by design (cool idea actually). The could of course be something entirely different but I think they are post shims. No sizing written on them though so I'll need to measure up if you want one.
Seat post shims all claimed.

Judy XC £10 plus postage of your choice
Forks claimed.
Cosmetically a few marks to the lowers, I can't lie. Uppers have wear it seems, but as they are the long travel version, perhaps they can be used on some of the earlier shorter travel forks? Complete I believe, all bolts, adjusters etc there, I think the internals are spring, not had them apart but they sound like springs. Damper may have a leak, doesn't seem to do much. Happy to take them apart if anyone wants anything specific. Will probably regret not doing this myself, keeping the useful bits and karma'ing/throwing away the rest, but...... Brakes are similar to shimano LX but not, also included if you want them. Headset also included if you want it.

Attachments

• 20161019_095737.jpg
    20161019_095737.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_100127.jpg
    20161019_100127.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_100652.jpg
    20161019_100652.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_101602.jpg
    20161019_101602.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_101932.jpg
    20161019_101932.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_101157.jpg
    20161019_101157.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 823
  • 20161019_101205.jpg
    20161019_101205.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 823
Re:

Did you have an ice cream on the beach, Ian? ;) :LOL:

I could have sold you some old tat as you were passing :roll:

Mike

Re: Free stuff - postage only

Sadly not, it was dark by the time I got there. If I'd have known old tat was on offer I'd have been all over it!

Sorry, saddle has gone.

Forks also gone, as have the bars and purple rear skewer.

Front security skewer too.

Can i have the seat post shim's on the left against the quill stem please and the black bottle cage and i could do with a couple of pairs of matching canti pad's please and can i sort payment out Saturday please if you don't mind..

Muddy paw":1xfgzheu said:
Can i have the seat post shim's on the left against the quill stem please and the black bottle cage and i could do with a couple of pairs of matching canti pad's please and can i sort payment out Saturday please if you don't mind..
All yours. You might as well have all the canti pads. 4 are shimano, 2 suntour.

Pm me your address and I'll get posted asap and let you know the cost. Can't imagine it will be much.

Did you want one or more of the shims?

ishaw":16l05i33 said:
Muddy paw":16l05i33 said:
All yours. You might as well have all the canti pads. 4 are shimano, 2 suntour.

Pm me your address and I'll get posted asap and let you know the cost. Can't imagine it will be much.

Did you want one or more of the shims?

I've sent you a pm mate ..

Latest posts

Back