(SOLD) Rocky Mountain Element (Full Sus) XT M739 Judy SL FOX

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Rocky Mountain Element, polished & yellow, XT M739 except RaceFace Forged chainset, RS Judy SL LT, FOX rear shock.

Low mileage going by the condition of the parts and generally very good condition for the age - both front and rear shock seem to be spot on (rebound adjustment on the front fork works too) and there's no play in the frame joints or cracks in the material. The only bad points are slightly mismatched rims, mismatched NDS crank (which is a pity but not a hindrance) and the front brake cable is way too long for the current cockpit setup. Oh, the front fork is missing RS stickers.

The frame measurements are:

- seat tube c-t: 46 cm
- top tube c-c (actual): 55.5 cm
- top tube c-c (virtual/horizontal): 57 cm
- head tube: 11 cm

Obviously, it's highly adjustable with its very long seatpost and easily available A-head stems.

Based on my other sales, I'm looking to get £250 plus shipping for it.

Thanks, Nikica.

Re: Rocky Mountain Element XT M739

Someone will enjoy that bike big time I have a 99 with m739 xt gears and brakes that by chance has the old Red race face cranks on it.

The maintenance is basic on these old girls I love it , keep the chain lubed cables tight brake pads set close and she will ride for years and years and years

and years

Re: Rocky Mountain Element XT M739

Thanks. I must say I am quite surprised with it and actually like it, whereas I normally hate all things full-suspension.

If only it was a size bigger... :| But hopefully someone else will get to enjoy it in full.

Re: Rocky Mountain Element (Full Sus) XT M739 Judy SL FOX

Is that £250 plus postage for the whole bike? If so that's a complete bargain!

Yes it is and I agree.

But what can I do - it's too small for me :(.

Re:

I don't suppose that beauty is still for sale?

I had the age Element for years but it was stolen a good while ago. I'd love to replace it. Most fun bike I've ever had.

Regards

John

Yes, it is. I feast my eyes on a different part of the bike every day.

Back