Jamis Dakar frame - 17" - GONE NOW THANKS :-)

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone want to swap this for something interesting? Frame, nice light wheels, alcohol..... :LOL:

I bought this on a whim but then the Zaskar frame came along, so everything got transferred onto that. Could really do with shifting this, this week, as after that I'm potentially away with work for a few days.

17" 1995 Jamis Dakar frame with Noleen shock, see my signature for the build thread and more pics. Paint work is tatty but there aren't any dents or cracks, just lots of chips, bubbling paint, and rust to bolt heads in places. The shock works beautifully, not much travel but then it is over 20 years old and not a full on downhill beast!

Probably paid too much for this, so I'll just sell the frame with a seat post clamp, not the BB or post I had in it (unless you want them for extra) to try and recoup some cash - £60 posted or exceptionally close offer

Attachments

• Jamis frame 001.JPG
    Jamis frame 001.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 002.JPG
    Jamis frame 002.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 011.JPG
    Jamis frame 011.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 008.JPG
    Jamis frame 008.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 007.JPG
    Jamis frame 007.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 003.JPG
    Jamis frame 003.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 010.JPG
    Jamis frame 010.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 698
  • Jamis frame 013.JPG
    Jamis frame 013.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 698
Re:

Up....anyone want to do a swap for something 'interesting'...?

Quite fancy a small steel frameset in poor condition that I can play around with repainting, but would like forks with it, preferably ahead and straight blade....

So that's Kona then, yeah?! :LOL:

Re:

And.....still.....here.....

No one got a manky old steel frameset of any description, in 16" or smaller, they want to swap....?

Re: Jamis Dakar frame - 17" - swap for something.....??

I think theirs too many lanky buggers on here Kaz and even my smallest frame is 17" sorry otherwise i'd of been tempted ..

Latest posts

Back