Klein Pinnacle and Cannondale SM700 Frame and forks

calorrado

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Due to the purchase of an 80's cruiser which is needing parts I have the following for projects for sale...

KLEIN NOW SOLD!!!!!! First up is a Klein Pinnacle not sure on date 92/93 frame (16" c-c) and original spinner forks are all straight, no dents, it has chips and scratches bubbled paint around bb area, internal cable exit point are perfect, bb turns ok but should be replaced new bearing inc, anti chain suck device also inc but not pictured, have replaced one bottle rivnut as this was spinning and lastly there is a small hairline crack at the back of seatpost but this is minor and generally these do not worsen so long as seatpost is not inserted so past the max mark.
Price is £160 PayPal gift posted inc new bb bearings.

image_34.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_35.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_36.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_37.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_39.jpeg~original
[/URL]

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!! 2nd is a 1991 chameleon Cannondale SM700 frame (14.5" c-c) and forks, again all straight no dents, paint is chipped, scratched, bubbled etc but is all structurally sound and ready for paint or polish, note 2 of the top tube cable guides have snapped off these can be purchased from Vintagecannondale.com or I do have 3 original grey ones that I could sell with frame for an additional £20, also a black Cannondale 1" roller stem £10
Price is £60 PayPal gift inc postage.

image_30.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_31.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_32.jpeg~original
[/URL]
image_33.jpeg~original
[/URL]

Re:

Love that Dale colour scheme. Reminds me of a crazy best mate from bitd who emigrated with one of these. Mad times :LOL:

Back