1989 Kona Lava Dome in Yellow

allanofwales

Dirt Disciple
Bike comes with original Suntour X1 groupset, in pretty decent condition as pictures will show.
Everything works as it should.
There should be more info on it on separate threads, but happy to provide more info if needed.
£175, happy to post if need be, located in Edinburgh if local collection wanted.
Thanks!

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,259
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,258
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,257
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,258
Re:

Didn't get notified of any replies, and not too sure how this website works to be honest! I'll get back with the relevant info asap.
P.S Every last thing on this bike is actually original!! :)

Re: Re:

allanofwales":1nrvil7n said:
Didn't get notified of any replies, and not too sure how this website works to be honest! I'll get back with the relevant info asap.
P.S Every last thing on this bike is actually original!! :)

Apart from the saddle, grips, bottle cages ;)

Nice original example all the same

Re:

Hi, sorry yes i was referring to the components/wheels/tyres, etc. Thought the grips were original but now i think about it, i think he changed them (i had the white one). Pink Specialized bottle cage there too.

Ok, additional info, the frame is 16" in size, i'm 5 foot 7, and seat post is at my height (as i've used it a few times for short trips).

Hope this helps, sorry im not too descriptive but i try to keep things as simple as possible. :)

Re:

Risers are original.
Look, the bike is now £150, i'm not interested in other people's opinions or whatnot, i am interested in selling the bike responsibly and making myself and someone else happy. Shouldn't be too hard. Waiting for the replies!

Re:

Hi. I've sent you a couple of messages about another bike you're selling. I'm guessing the bike's now sold, but it would be nice to receive a reply as my friend's been waiting eagerly for over two weeks... :?

Back