Some bits you might want to buy PRICE DROP

Just mentioning as it doesn't matter now.

The magura's. The mounts should be parallel to each other really . i.e. pretty vertical.
If you cannot achieve it by altering the grey wing bit and moving the (slave?) brake bit inwards, then reverse the mounts. They are designed to be.

FluffyChicken":xmceietb said:
Just mentioning as it doesn't matter now.

The magura's. The mounts should be parallel to each other really . i.e. pretty vertical.
If you cannot achieve it by altering the grey wing bit and moving the (salve?) brake bit inwards, then reverse the mounts. They are designed to be.

Great advice Fluffy, thanks :)

Re:

I might be.... :LOL:

Did we ever establish steerer length, and have they had a service recently? There did seem to be a lot of people asking about them so wouldn't want to step on any toes if others feel they are still in the queue....

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":lvmk07nk said:
I might be.... :LOL:

Did we ever establish steerer length, and have they had a service recently? There did seem to be a lot of people asking about them so wouldn't want to step on any toes if others feel they are still in the queue....

Your at the front of the queue, no one else came through :LOL:

Just got the measuring stick out again, steerer is 75mm/7.5cm/7.895178inch
They have had very little use since being serviced and tuned by TF, I have only used them a handful of times on my STS before I sold the frame.

Were you looking for a 14.5 kona? or did I dream it? :?

Back