1993 GT RTS-2 18" original bike

stavros222

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
GT RTS-2 1993 18"

Totally standard bike in an unchanged spec from when it first left the shop. A rare bike but even rarer finding one this original. Overall condition is very good and the bike would make an excellent restoration project if the new owner wanted to get it 'as-new'. Rides very well with the rear shock working as it should and all bushes feeling tight.

Frame: 1993 GT RTS-2 18"
Fork: Rockshox Quadra 10
Handlebars: GT
Stem: GT
Seatpost: GT
Saddle: Vetta SL
Front Mech: LX
Rear Mech: LX
Cranks: LX
Brake levers: LX
Cantis: LX
Shifters: LX STI
Front wheel: LX hub, Mavic 231 rim
Rear wheel: Hope hub, Mavic 231 rim
Tyres: Ritchey Z Max
Other: The decals have cracked with age and will need replacing if the new owner wishes to make the bike tidier. The elastomers in the fork have hardened but soften as the bike is ridden. These should be replaced ideally.
Price: £300

The bike is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. It can be posted at the buyer's cost but I would much prefer collection. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks gents! I love the bike and haven't seen another as original in the three years I've had it. And it took me a long time to find too! But, I suspect I'm asking too much for it as I've had next to no interest but unfortunately can't bring myself to reduce it!

Having said that I will now listen to close offers and may trade for a Sony PS4 if anyone fancied a trade (unlikely I know!).

Back