1991 Dyna Tech Sentinel Price drop 50 collected 70 delivered

doctorstewie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I really don't want to sell this but I don't have a choice: New bike coming in and I need to prioritise.
91 Dynatech Sentinel, 500 LX groupset, Rigida Laser 400 rims ( two new spoked on rear drive side ) Biopace chainrings, DX Cantis, lovely nick ( a small amount of surface rust on top and downtubes ) Mt Christophe Clips and straps, and a computer. Michelin Wildgripper City tyres.
Frame is 2055 Reynolds and bolted seat stays: great ride.
16.5inch C to C

90 quid delivered 70 collected - I have a box available for it.

Edit for pics:
IMAG0252_zps65f740d4.jpg

IMAG0253_zps3265f729.jpg

IMAG0254_zps50e1ec23.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Re: 1991 Dyna Tech Sentinel

I was quite interested then but are you sure this isn't an M-Trax? Certainly looks post-91. Nice though!

It's definitely a dyna ( I have the mbuk review if it will help ) frame number is b10163 and its defgp a 91 I bought one New.
Thanks for saying so, she's indeed lovely.

Bump: I'll even include the MBUK with the review and drop the price to 80 /60 posted or collected.

Re: 1991 Dyna Tech Sentinel Price drop to 80 delivered + MBUK

Hey Mate... sorry not able to buy this unfortuntaley (I've just got my old Sentinel sent to me in New Zealand!! to build up) but desperately after the MBUK review if you could please scan me a copy? Or happy to buy the review off of you?

Let me know Cheers Mark

Hi Mahoney, I've done the scans: sorry it's taken a while, if you bung me a PM with your email I'll send them to you. I've PMd a mod so I can get them uploaded to the scans section too.

Look forward to seeing that - I had one of these for a while last year and was really impressed with it, an absolute blast to ride and such a bargain!

Hope it finds a happy home :cool:

Back