Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
SOLD STUFF......

14. Silver alloy bars with shim uncut at 565mm and weight is 180g. Decent condition with the odd scratch, where bar ends were clamped in particular. Came off a 94 Lava Dome so should be Kona Race Light. Generic end plugs included £8 SOLD
16. Scott/Exage wheels Scott 8-TT black anodised rims laced to Exage hubs with stainless spokes including 7 speed cassette and Shimano skewers. These haven't seen too much use and there is still some ano left in places on the rims. Freehub spins freely and wheels run true. Both hubs have no play and are smooth (the front could use a regrease but is perfectly useable as is) £30 SOLD
17. Answer Hyperlite bars in silver. Uncut with excellent logos and Answer end plugs £48 SOLD
19. 'Flite' maple leaf saddle I don't know the provenance of this saddle but I know that they come up for sale every now and again. It says Titanium on the cover but it ain't ti and it says vanadium on the rails :? All I know is that the rails are magnetic and the saddle weighs 250 grams. It's in good shape and has some nice maple leaf embroidery in the top. One tiny nick on the back. Would look nice on a Canadian build regardless :) £20 SOLD
18. NOS Specialized Ground Control S folding Kevlar bead. Has some dust from storage and the number '15' written on the sidewall. Fantastic condition with no cracks. Sidewalls are still nice and supple £458. Pair of Ritchey WCS blackwall folding tyres Front Megabite ZMax 2.1 and rear Omega-bite 2.1 both with not much wear to the tread £50 SOLD
15. ITM King Size stem and matching bar Early 90's (?) 31.8 size stem/bars for 1 1/8" steerer. Very rare these but not necessarily desirable? £10 SOLD
4. Full set of Dia Compe 987's with original pads, straddles and yokes Pads are still practically new. Excellent condition throughout with the exception of some light rusting to the fixing bolt heads over time in storage £25 SOLD
5. Dia Compe SS7 brake levers in excellent, barely used condition. The clamps are drilled out which I don't recall seeing before £22 SOLD

16. Pair of Charge Splashback 2.1 tyres amberwall and folding, still in packaging, never used £22 SOLD
7. 1" Tioga T-Bone 150mm long with about 5 degree rise. Some pitting to surface. Hard to find in 1" £16 SOLD
11. Raceface Alloy XC bars with 'Ride Don't Slide' logo Uncut at 580mm. With endplugs. Really nice condition £25 SOLD

Re: Raidan's new for sale thread with more to come..........

Hello, distracted by your logs.....will take nos 7 and 11 if you still have them ? please let me know and I'll do paypal etc.

Cheers

ellist":v84adzdy said:
bump for an awesome seller :)

Why thankyou :D

logdaddy":v84adzdy said:
Hello, distracted by your logs.....will take nos 7 and 11 if you still have them ? please let me know and I'll do paypal etc.

Cheers

Certainly do, will PM you now

Itm bars and stem for a tenner, yes please

DrJo":3j46pq8j said:
Itm bars and stem for a tenner, yes please

PM'd ya :)

Back