11m Best Yarga Kitesurf Kite

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
11m (98ish) Best Yarga LEI Kite for Kitesurfing, in Black and Blue. This is a 4 line C kite and has one small area of stitching that is coming undone, and has been ths way since I baught it 3 years ago, with out getting worse, its just the bit that holds on the pump loop.

Reason for sale - Just dont use it any more

Price £50 ono

Just to be clear this is for kite only and does not include bar and lines.

Will swap for bike parts.

May have a 7m Cabrina for sale as well, and a bar and lines but will need to sell the lot together will be looking for £120. The Cabrina is thining on the leading edge.

If I attach it to my handlebars, will it pull me along, thereby negating any need for me to improve my fitness???

Heh........I've always fancied a try of one of them kites- first saw them when I lived in Brighton..........dinnae ken how they'd do in the middle of the Yorshire Dales, though odd times we see parascenders in nice weather.

..........I've just been havin' a look at kites.........£50 is bloody cheap, is't not, even without the rigging. I shall resist temptation "No dear, it's not more Old Bike Tat..........I've found a whole new area of stuff to waste my money on now.......!!"

Back