4 x Pirelli P6000 tyres, front 2 were new Dec '09, rears are fine
New rear section of exhaust Nov '09
Air con is cold
Front & rear electric windows
Electric mirrors
Heated windscreen
All the airbags you could wish for
Height adjustable driver seat with lumbar support
The boot is massive, you could live in there so fine for bikes.

Looking for £1800ish. I'm near Chichester, West Sussex

hows the dual mass flywheel? Is there a wurring/ grinding sound when you push the clutch in?

Battery charge up properl?

Seats/ seat belts in good nick, not fraying/ rips/ tears?

sorry for all the questions, I am looking for a new taxi...

the boots are huge - the record for mine was 12 bikes in all.

Pics?

From what I've read the pre-facelift model (this one) doesn't suffer from the dual-mass fly wheel issues, certainly doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics you've described!

The battery died during the cold weather earlier this year, all good now though. I've made a point of letting the glow plug light go out before starting her (and told wife to do same :x ).

Seats and belts are A1. The centre belt at the rear wouldn't pull out but i've had it appart and fixed that.

It's filthy at the moment. Will be cleaning it tomorrow PM. Pics up Sunday ok for you?

S8-Tom":1ia7fz60 said:
From what I've read the pre-facelift model (this one) doesn't suffer from the dual-mass fly wheel issues, certainly doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics you've described!

The battery died during the cold weather earlier this year, all good now though. I've made a point of letting the glow plug light go out before starting her (and told wife to do same :x ).

Seats and belts are A1. The centre belt at the rear wouldn't pull out but i've had it appart and fixed that.

It's filthy at the moment. Will be cleaning it tomorrow PM. Pics up Sunday ok for you?

They all have the DM flywheels and they can go as early as 80,000m - My friend runs 40+ Mondeos ;)

pics are good, dirty or not.

Moneo15mp.jpg

Mondeo25mp.jpg

Mondeo5.jpg

Back