FS: 8 wall mounted speakers (£50 pair)

Makrie

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey.

The house we're in has 8 wall mounted speakers (maybe 10?).

All are B+W LM1s

1 x pair white
1 x pair burgandy(?)
2 x pair silver

£50 per pair.

Let me know if you want more info

Cheers!

Re: FS: 8 wall mounted speakers and the box that connects al

Makrie":3dtqwbcx said:
Hey.

The house we're in has 8 wall mounted speakers (maybe 10?) and a big box thing in one room that all their wires go into.

All are B+W LM1s

1 x pair white
1 x pair burgandy(?)
2 x pair silver

Let me know if you want more info

Apologies to all who saw as Karma ad - had not realised had any value :(

Cheers!

What is written on the box that they go into?

It says QED on the bottom and MB42 on the front. I just found a pic, it looks like this:

MB42sm.jpg

Cheers!

Makrie":2pu3uqcc said:
It says QED on the bottom and MB42 on the front. I just found a pic, it looks like this:

MB42sm.jpg

Cheers!

Hi, that's a speaker switch box I believe. What were you thinking for the speakers?

On eBay a poorly listed (well, good categories and title but poor listing) just went for £103 +£19 postage.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0558124503

That's the burgundy kind of one we have.

I figured I'd start the listings at £30 and maybe have the red set on a BIN for £80 or so and another set on a BIN of £70 just to see what happens. All three bidders on the auction above seemed comfortable at the £70.

That said, I've only looked at this one auction - maybe the guy got lucky. If you think they're your kind of thing, drop me a pm and let me know your thoughts - these are totally not my area!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They are nice, and I will be out Oxford way on friday (used to work in Didcot & live in wantage so I know the area reasonably well.)

However I have no spare cash at the mo for such nice toys. Unless you fancy swapping some bike bits for a pair.

Hey all :D

Just spoke to my wife who was pretty much as amazed as I was about this. £80 per pair plus postage? Payment by bank transfer (or Paypal gift if that means I don't pay fees) or cash on collection. Postage would be at cost.

If anybody keen, let me know where in the country you are and I can tell you when/if her schedule takes her in that direction to see if that helps collection wise.

Bike bits! I reckon I could get away with trading one set for bike bits, but I think it's road things I'm after :( .

Cheers!

Back