Wanted cheap laptop

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
My desktop is playing up and I cant afford anything new, has anyone a cheap laptop preferably with wireless internet?
All I want it for is the internet and pictures so nothing fancy needed, the cheaper the better ;)
Help before my only access to Retrobike will be at work :LOL:

Have a G4 apple Ibook that I have been meaning to move on. I am sure you can get a cheaper PC but its a proven fact blokes with macs get all the girls.

I have a load of older laptops waiting to go through the system. I will try and do one for you this week. Pentium 4 processor and all that.

legrandefromage":1skbje9y said:
I have a load of older laptops waiting to go through the system. I will try and do one for you this week. Pentium 4 processor and all that.

I'll be interested too if/when you have another available... T'mother's after something with this new fangled wireless stuff so that she can get online from the comfort of her sofa! :)

Hi Chrisv40

I have a desktop for sale

Dell optiplex gx620 - very good spec including 2.8 GHz pentium D, 1GB ram, 160GB hard disk, DVDR. It has an onboard vga, soundcard, network card, 6 usb ports on back and 2 on front of pc and more. Windows XP professional SP2 freshly installed and Microsoft office basic - all ready to go. Good spec, very clean and would be a good investment.

Please note: monitor, keyboard, mouse or speakers not included.

Looking for £80 + £10 recored postage or OVNO.

Got to be cheaper and better than a low spec laptop? ;)

Thanks, Mossy

well - out of the 5 laptops I have , they are all chuff, 2 are dead, 2 are pentium 3 and cant read a CD drive (or all mine are dead)

one is a very nice Dell 505 Centrino with built in wireless and XP pro.

more updates later.

Back