Badger Airbrush set SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Now SOLD Thanks for interest guys.
I have an unused Badger top of the range Airbrush set complete with compresser, that I traded a couple of years back, with the intention of doing a few re sprays, however as I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Ti frames since then, I have no need for this which is a shame.
Comes complete with spare needles and brush heads in varying widths, lovely piece of kit in hardwood presentation box and all instructions. heads
So am looking to sell or trade for retro/mtb parts. I would look at a straight sale, but postage coulkd be steep as the compressor is heavy, £125 collected plus post or make me an offer for swapsies
Airbrush001.jpg

Airbrush002.jpg

Airbrush007.jpg

Swaps

What have you spare Si? I'm open to offers on most parts, but priorities may be nice Isis or modern crankset, boutique V brakes or levers, wheels pairs or front only, forks. Let me know cheers

I'll send you a PM later today fella with what might interest you.. got to go out for a while.. :)

Cheers phil..;)

Badger

Compressor, 150 handset, 3 heads, extra fine, fine and a medium, mixing pot, small open feed pot, larger closed glass feed jar, 2 if not three needles, tools for disassembly, two or three air tubes, handpiece holder, I'll do a piccy tomorrow for you Jez?

Badger

Just dug my way through the snow to the bike shed and brought in the Airbrush kit, pretty much as I described, fine medium and wide vaporiser tube needles, 3 heads to suit, two paint pots, a mixer bottle, full instructions and suggested technique and advice book, Hardwood case. The handsey is a two stage dual action trigger, so air and paint flow are controlled independently with the index finger. Can be used for very fine work or larger items. It comes with a compressor be spoke to the head and all connectors and tubing. Let me know if you need more details?

Back