Retro Guru
FOR SALE
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX.
Only 38000 miles

Full service history
two previous owners
Maintained regardless of cost

11 months Mot & 12 months tax

Full pro-drive performance pack, full stainless exhaust, 18” inovite alloys, W.R.C. carbon mirrors, Pro-drive W.R.C. lights, Pro-drive low level splitter, STI. high level spoiler, STI fog lamp covers Pro-drive mud-flaps, Tarox grooved and vented discs with omp pads, Tien strut brace, Pro-drive gear knob and battery clamp, Ocari high flow upper & lower W.R.C. grills, Forge dump valve, piper-cross panel filter, alpine stereo.
All original equipment inc in sale (lights, grill inserts, mirrors, full exhast system, dump valve, lowering spring kit, wrx low level spoiler,Subaru radio)

Bargain at only £6500o.n.o.

Tel 07828802057

Attachments

• !B,1De4!BGk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EqurRkicgBKtQYWr2LQ~~_14.JPG
    !B,1De4!BGk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EqurRkicgBKtQYWr2LQ~~_14.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 431
  • !B,1Fwcg!2k~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKtQfc!4,w~~_14.JPG
    !B,1Fwcg!2k~$(KGrHqIH-EYEquE3g54eBKtQfc!4,w~~_14.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 431
I kind of want an Impreza turbo, but a) its a slightly above my budget, and b) I need to p/x my Vectra

:roll:

There is something about th esound of those Impreza's that is so cool. I know I know that lots of them are driven by arses, but you got to love em. Lets see pics!

I had a W reg turbo wagon last of the first generation before the bug eye
version. I bought it new and had it for three years.
I fully decatted it and it was the best handling and quick as shit off a shovel to 80mph. No dumb spoiler or noisy dump valve.When I had one the Chavs couldn't afford them so didnt have the chav rep they do now.
If you drove it hard I got 19 to the gallon and no more than 25 to the gallon on a run, servicing was every 7500 miles. and I used to get through a set of tyres every 9000miles.
It was the best car I,ve ever had for pure driving pleasure.

I always reckon that the more they get souped up the more they sound like a worn out 1303 Beetle :LOL:

But a phenomenally competent car - flattered me into thinking I was a good driver. I got scared way before the car ran out of competence.

Back