yashica 35mm slr camera,dell dimension pc(price reduction)

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi all

a few things up for the chop

40gig playstation 3 without box but has receipt 1pad and games are call of duty modern warfare 2,assasins creed 2.£180 posted

dell dimension 3000 pc with dell flat screen monitor,windows xp home edt,pentium 4 processor 2.80ghz,512mb ram,80gb hard drive,pc line fibre optic mouse,pc line speakers,dell heyboard,16in1 memory card reader.bad points are it has a dvd/cd rw drive and is all pluged in but i seem to have deleated the drivers and also has a wireless pc card but same thing i seem to have deleated the drivers for that but i just use the ethernet port but iam sure its a easy fix for some 1 that no about pc's because i have'nt a clue.£80 quid posted

yashica 230-af 35mm slr camera

dont no alot about this as my dad gave it me but i have seen the pics it takes and it takes a very good photo.especialy in the rite hands.i will type out the pec that i can find

kyocera af 35-70mm macro lens
yashica flash.
comes with carry bag and manual and is in good working order i am just selling as its way to complex for me.£40 posted

2yljjhx.jpg

mre4p.jpg

24nhafc.jpg

mloydd.jpg

vhq3dl.jpg

playstation 3 is now sold

open to offers on the other items and also have a sony walkman 8gb mp3 player with shed loads of albums already onit.will come with data lead and a mini speaker system but no box or manual but its very easy to use just plug in via usb and its ready.£30 posted

2445shy.jpg

Back