Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Somerset
Complete with fans and fittings. Bought in error (it's too big for my living room). £50 or swap for XT M765 rear brake or set of other hydraulic brakes.

May post but would rather not!


Attachments:
Coolermaster Case Front.jpg
Coolermaster Case Front.jpg [ 100.16 KiB | Viewed 194 times ]
Coolermaster Case Side.jpg
Coolermaster Case Side.jpg [ 182.98 KiB | Viewed 194 times ]
Coolermaster Case Side Open.jpg
Coolermaster Case Side Open.jpg [ 189.17 KiB | Viewed 194 times ]


Last edited by t1nt1n on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 91
This is a bargain! BUMP

You might be better off joining the novatech forums, or OCUK since they have for sale threads there. Think you need so many posts to be able to sell stuff though.

Good luck with the sale, that really is a bargain price.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Somerset
memyselfandi wrote:
This is a bargain! BUMP

You might be better off joining the novatech forums, or OCUK since they have for sale threads there. Think you need so many posts to be able to sell stuff though.

Good luck with the sale, that really is a bargain price.


Thanks :D I'll try the other forums soon but thought I'd give my fellow RB'ers a chance to grab a bargain :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 958
Location: Mansfield, Notts
Have a bump on me, can't believe its still here, if only I had a spare £50, if its the case I'm thinking of they've got a removable moherboard tray and are the shiz. Hope you get it sold mate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Somerset
ape wrote:
Have a bump on me, can't believe its still here, if only I had a spare £50, if its the case I'm thinking of they've got a removable moherboard tray and are the shiz. Hope you get it sold mate.


Thankyou. I may be up for swaps with bike frame/parts. Think I'll edit the thread to reflect that. I think it's got removeable everything tbh!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 958
Location: Mansfield, Notts
Might be worth putting up a few things your after that you could be interested in a swap for to give people and idea, don't think I've got anything else I want to get rid of now myself :-(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Somerset
ape wrote:
Might be worth putting up a few things your after that you could be interested in a swap for to give people and idea, don't think I've got anything else I want to get rid of now myself :-(


This is true. I'll amend again, thanks for the heads up :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group