Grundig swatch watch

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
i have just found in a draw a swatch watch i won in an auction at the 1997 Grundig world cup. Like ya do! :roll:

The watches were a limited edition given to the podium placed riders.

I have no idea how much it is worth! If the same rules apply about giving prices on here,then this maybe deleted!!

I would really want this to go to a retrobiker rather than a swatch collector. I will sort some pics out when i can.

Cheers,Al :D

Al,

What no picture :roll:

:LOL: :LOL:

If it helps I do like the watches like I like the bikes!

Interested in seeing pictures

Cheers,

Mark

Suddenly everyone's a comedian!!

Al, ;)

al":1dn7b6pp said:
Suddenly everyone's a comedian!!

Al, ;)

Yes....you do seem to be over exposed at the moment...but don't be negative, keep your composure, were just not used to this contrast.

Oh dear...that was bad wasn't it.

Watch!

DSC00029.jpg

Al. :D

I used to work for Swatch in the US, that would sell new for $110 usd if it was new. What markings does it have to show it's from Grundig? I'm both a retrobiker and Swatch enthusiast! So this would be really cool if it had some sort of markings, take more pictures! Or just tell us.

(edit) That particular style of watch would sell for $110 new, doesn't mean it wouldn't sell for more with more special markings. Any engraving on the back saying it is xxx of xxx watches?

Yes,but imagine all the time you would have wasted looking at something less interesting!!

Have you seen the price of batteries? Don't get me started!! :roll:

The watch hasn't any distinguishing features.All i know is the were given away to the winners of the Grundigs in the UK. They said it was a limited edition!! Don't know. I won it in a charity auction,so the charity was the winner.

Al, :D

Back