Here's some pictures
Here are the bad bits. If you want more detailed pictures, just shout!
- The brake pad light is on. My father in law took it to a garage who said the pads are fine and it's more likely a problem with the light.
- There are a few scratches to the body work, usually from brushing past brances on country lanes, but there are a couple of small ones on the roof (from a bike), and a ding on the front of the skirting of the driver's side (shown in the picture)
- Leather seats have usage wear in the usual places for the driver and passenger
- Number plate isn't included, unless by coincidence you have the same initials as my wife in which case you can negotiate with her - which I don't recommend
I am sorting the paper work for the plate.
- It has one key and the remote blipper doesn't work. Most likely the battery, but I haven't looked into it because it doesn't bother me!
The good bits
- I've owned this car since 2005 and it has never let me down. In that time, I replaced the discs and the clutch. I put some Red-X for Diesel or similar in the tank every few months.
- Over 600 miles on a tank
- Oil service not due for another 9000 miles
- MOT until Jan 31 2010