Casio G-Shock Giez GS-300

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just for Gump here is another one of the G-Shock collection up for sale.

Casio G-Shock Giez GS-300

Watch in pretty good shape, one of casios finest with a titanium case, original retail was north of £200. Couple of marks to the crystal (whch I was unable to capture on camera), marks to screwback, the odd 'desk diving' mark to the case and some wear to strap. Watch is fully functioning and features new batteries, seal & bezel/strap screws. The eagle eyed will notice one bezel screw is absent, this is en-route from Caiso UK and will be included in the sale obviously.

gs3001.jpg

gs3002.jpg

Reduced to £45 Posted in the UK

Could I have some pictures of the watch laid in the sun sipping a beer ,from the left and right side, and if you could if its not too much bother , could I have one from the top looking straight down please.. I just need to see if it will be compatible with my lifestyle.. :) Oh..! and could I offer you around half of what you after govner.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guess who's got some spare time :LOL: :roll: :roll:

Sithlord":3edyaa9k said:
Could I have some pictures of the watch laid in the sun sipping a beer ,from the left and right side, and if you could if its not too much bother , could I have one from the top looking straight down please.. I just need to see if it will be compatible with my lifestyle.. :) Oh..! and could I offer you around half of what you after govner.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guess who's got some spare time :LOL: :roll: :roll:

No problem. Am only accepting paypal, will pay the fees myself.

Watch

Hi John,

Yea interested in the watch, :) no worries with pics, just pulling your leg ;)

As long as it works, and fastens ok I'll have it for the £ 25.00 :)

Send us your PP details .. :)

Si

Back