Wanted, LCD Monitor

bpikeuk

Old School Hero
Hi Guys,

I need an old flat screen monitor to mount on the wall in my garage, any size will do.

My 3 year old accidentally stepped on my old laptop the other week and broke the screen. I only ever used it in the garage and the Mrs is getting a bit fed up with oily finger prints on her laptop :shock:

Please help with my wifes blood pressure :LOL:

Barry

aint got an old LCD is sence of stand alone monitors but i do have a collection of laptop LCDs laying around let me know what laptop it is and will see if i got a screen for you if you want to replace screen on it fully

You can pick up a cheap 15" from ebuyer for about £45, though wall mounts are the expensive part (for what they are)
or £90 for a (pink) freeview tv model so you can have tv and radio as well.

(and i'm sure even cheaper for second hand on ebay)

If nothing turns up on here..

computerbitz":12085kcj said:
aint got an old LCD is sence of stand alone monitors but i do have a collection of laptop LCDs laying around let me know what laptop it is and will see if i got a screen for you if you want to replace screen on it fully

Hi,

It's an Asus EEPC with a 9.6" screen, not the easiest thing to find !!

If you happen to have one that would be great.

Thanks

Barry

bpikeuk":595y5buh said:
computerbitz":595y5buh said:

Hi,

It's an Asus EEPC with a 9.6" screen, not the easiest thing to find !!

If you happen to have one that would be great.

Thanks

Barry

sorry smallest i got is 15" i do have a screen in my NC10 but thats in use lol so cant help on that but if i do come across one anywhere will post link for you

Back