WANTED: car sat nav system for <£40

Shell atlas and a mother in law to nag from the back seat, £39.99- that's posted mind!! :p
Mother in law will require regular feeding, but Hemlock and Brimstone can be found quite cheap in bulk.........

I just got some tomtom stuff to use with an hp iPAQ....... :? might have to resort to the mother in law yet....

neither my wife nor mother in law can read maps, so that's out. I don't think I want another mother in law either.

I'll stick with a cheap satnav. :D

I got an HP iPAQ a couple of weeks ago, came with tomtom gps thang.....just got round to fiddlin' about with it, got it to work as basic gps- map ref, direction, even speed! Need a digital map to work the SatNav.......all in all, a bloody cheap way of doing things- plus of course the functionality of the pocket pc (it's actually more powerful than my first desktop pc!!).

cheers,
Dav

Lysander":1yuqatp2 said:
I got an HP iPAQ a couple of weeks ago, came with tomtom gps thang.....just got round to fiddlin' about with it, got it to work as basic gps- map ref, direction, even speed! Need a digital map to work the SatNav.......all in all, a bloody cheap way of doing things- plus of course the functionality of the pocket pc (it's actually more powerful than my first desktop pc!!).

cheers,
Dav

Memory Map or OziCE should fit the bill of moving maps.

Back