Triton router 1/2" 3 1/2hp Professional 240v

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
been thinking of selling my big triton for a while,ive only used it to make one door.
I mostly use smaller routers as i have use of a large spindle moulder for the big stuff.
cost me £200 a few months ago
And is imho way beyond other pro models in terms of design and features
For instance-
When its mounted in a table ,you can change from a sprung plunge to a geared winder handle,this is essential for easy raising and lowering,you're not fighting against the action of the spring,get it roughly then use the micro winder to get it spot on
When you change the bit ,the spindle comes right through the base and then locks solid so you only need one spanner,and tightening the collet requires only a quarter turn to lock it :cool:
the on switch ,lights up when the router is plugged in and has a spring loaded cover that closes over the switch when you switch off,no way you can accidently switch it back on.

I'd rate it on par to festool but half the price
Heres a pic [and one half of my home workshop/bike repair area :D ]

Im looking for £120 +£20 for insured postage,+ you're still saving £60-£70 on a new one
This has had so little use id class it as new,besides its industrially rated[8 hours a day 5 days a week for 10 years should be its lifespan]
so id consider my use ,testing.

:shock: OH F-OFF,i thought i'd buyers
Not some lost confused soul :roll:

Yes mate this is exactly what you need :D
Expensive :? Yes
But most will agree its in the top 3 routers in the world :cool:

:D

:roll: ,i dunno,some folk :roll:

brianaxa":3rbxhijm said:
How do I fix a router connection problem on a Vista laptop? I'm having trouble connecting to my home network from my HP Pavilion laptop. I can connect to other networks, but I need to frequently reset my router to access the internet from my laptop. The two other desktops in my house have no trouble using the router. What could be going wrong?

Not sure this is the router for you mate, although it would put a lovely profile around the edge of your lappy if you feed it in slowly enough :)

dyna-ti - Lovely looking piece of kit mate, looks a lot more industrial than my Bosch 1300ACE 1/2" that's currently sat gathering dust bolted into my Trend Router Table.

I love the features
the rack+gear plunge option and the spindle locking [1 spanner tighten]mech is really good,and the slide cover safety switch
But its a big bastard to hold on to @3 1/2hp
I really dont want to sell as so handy,im hoping it will fall off the page :LOL: .

Bosch is a damn good company too,all my drills are bosch along with my beltsanders :cool:
A Trend table- How flash :LOL: mine is MDF :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What is it you make,hobby or professional ?

The mess is a very important part of making stuff,women just cant understand :LOL:

I believe if somebody wanes toward a hobby then thats their true calling and its only the lack of training that is holding them back.
Take some night classes in one of the large colleges.
If nothing else then you get access to their big machinery and resources,make anything you want really,once the missus receives an oak kitchen/dining table,they're more likely to 'overlook' the shavings.

I'm lucky ,in that i have a spare bedroom to use as a home workshop,as well as a professional cabinetmakers workshop to play in.
Most often you find ,things like spindle moulders,surfacers/thicknessers,dimension saws are what you need but their cost is too high,so bits and pieces are all you make,and the enthusiasm wanes,the tools dont get used for years and in the end you spend money to get someone to do the job you know you could have done your self only cheaper and better
Once you're in a pro or college machine room,the world becomes your oyster
Give them a call tomorrow ;)

Latest posts

Back