wtd; Any artists to do me a nice canvas

Hi there my wife does art as a hobbie what sort of thing you after??

Hi there, just looking for something very contemporary, colours basically but without the art gallery prices... Has your good lady any examples ??

dekerfintheshed":kgk9mbet said:
Any of you guys do art here ? Fancy a big fook off canvas for the lounge. Modern / contemporary stylee...

I've thought about doing one myself. The canvas and paints, etc are available from my local garden centre or art shop! Should work out cheap and be personalised!

You could even do something like this, available on Ebay:

Attachments

• aaaa00d_1.jpg
    aaaa00d_1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 246
dekerfintheshed":2efddovy said:
Hi there, just looking for something very contemporary, colours basically but without the art gallery prices... Has your good lady any examples ??
ill dig out some photos as examples probably tomorrow now

Hi,

I have two Gustav Klimt style/copies in oil.

One is a swirly colourful tree with a black bird perched on one of the branches.

The other is of a couple hugging, again very colourful.

They are proffesionally painted, and look quite modern and abstract, but intricate and not obscure.

Largish too 36" x 24" (3ft x 2ft)

As new, never been mounted or displayed, so no dust.

I bought them about a year ago but have'nt had a chance to get them mounted, so still rolled up in the box they came in and still have that fresh oil smell, but I'm going to get them mounted now as I need to get rid of them.

Let me know if you would like pics

I have attached a couple of examples - obviously colours can be chosen I obviously went through a brown patch...... The photo quality isnt great as its from my phone
photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

art3.jpg

art1.jpg

Back