Wanted...your wine

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Come on...you have had it stuck in the cupboard for years..it's probably shite now, but it will make a good tasting.
WHY? :LOL:
HB

How much for a bottle of DP 1996 Vintage & a bottle of 1996 Bollinger Grande Annee? (in presentation box if that matters)

Edit: Hmm the DP seems to be fairly rated, following a 2 minute google.

Jeez,,,thought you guys would come up with something more affordable... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
1996 DP is the best vinatge I have ever tasted...untypically DP with its depth and richness, and 96 Grande Anne...muscle in a glass..power and weight...fantastic. Two very fine bottles...I hope you are looking after them. Can't afford them, unless I could give you £200 for them :LOL: :LOL:
Jera of Taittinger....NV? Have you had it long? They mature real quick as not bottle matured.
Good skills guys :D

I am looking after them as best I can, I originally had 6 of the Grand anne, but a number have fallen victim to curiosity and BBQ's over the years.

I do every now and again try to catch up on the "drinking reviews" for the DP, and the latest few I have read seem to suggest it should be good as a keeper till 2020+ So thats probably what i'll do with it.

Best thing was, they were all free, part of a prize for winning a gaming tournement back in 2003 ish :)

If I had the time & patience (and most importantly knowledge) i'd buy more wines to lay down. After all, these bottles are performing better than my pension scheme at the moment.

My only bottles of merit are:
L R Cristal 1996 (finest I've ever tasted)
P J Belle Epoque Rose 1998

The rest are new world shiraz, cabernet etc

Caramba Kid":2477w5se said:
My only bottles of merit are:
L R Cristal 1996 (finest I've ever tasted)
P J Belle Epoque Rose 1998

The rest are new world shiraz, cabernet etc

Thats a piss poor collection ;) :LOL:

I do every now and again try to catch up on the "drinking reviews" for the DP, and the latest few I have read seem to suggest it should be good as a keeper till 2020+ So thats probably what i'll do with it.

Great wine but enjoy it....don't think about the value...its only wine. Get some really good fish and chips and enjoy a bottle of 96 DP..perfect

Back