WANTED photoshop 5/5.5

stew-b

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
im after an old version as i have an expensive training book that goes with it that i want to practise with,i was rubbish with it 5 years ago and want to see if ive improved any lol :)
so if anyone has a version they can sell me or point me in the direction of a download..
cheers

Mac or PC?

You should probably try and get a more recent version though, it has more features, and some things have changed, but the basics are the same, and the newer versions work better.

You could always download a trial version and see how you get on:
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

If you find full Photoshop hard to get your head round & you are trying to accomplish fairly straightforward stuff with your photos, then you could try Photoshop Elements.

its for PC sorry :oops: is there a big difference between elements and the full version?
im not too fussed about getting a more modern version as i want to work thru this huge book i have,if i can get to the end of that and be any good then i would look around for some newer stuff :) trying toi teach myself some new stuff :oops:

i didnt realise this laptop has photoshop elements 5 installed :oops: so ive got that up and running and ordered a book so i can figure it out :)

I work quite a lot in Photoshop so if there's anything specific you get stuck on feel free to ask (PM me, I'm on here most days)

Good luck!

Back