FS:BOSS GX-700 GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR PREAMP GX700

elma

Retro Guru
I took this in in part payment for a job i did recently , excellent condition hardly used ,this has been checked over and its fully functioning.

Looking for £110 posted

Below is some info i took from the net.

BOSS GX700 GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR GX700 - COSM. 1U rack-mount effects unit in excellent cosmetic and full working condition. Comes with power supply and printed manual.

The Boss GX700 uses a solid-state analogue front end to create its distortion and overdrive effects, and this is followed by a powerful multi-effects unit featuring amp and speaker simulation -- which I understand is based on Roland's COSM modelling technology developed for the VG8 guitar system. While COSM may be technically complicated, from the user's point of view, the Boss GX700 is used much like any other effects processor, and most of the effects on offer are quite familiar.

Released 1996, the GX-700 took over as the new rack mount guitar multi efects processor. It builds on the earlier GL-100 Guitar Driver and also borrows much of its functionality from the Roland GP-100. It features analog overdrive/distortion, a number of digital effects and a COSM amp modeller. The amp modeller contains 7 models ranging from the Roland JC-120 to the Peavey 5150 higain amp and there are 9 different speaker simulations to choose from.

The following effects are included in the GX-700: Overdrive/Distortion, Wah, 3 Band Equalizer, Noise Suppressor, Modulation (Flanger, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Vibrato, Ring Modulator, Humanizer), Delay, Chorus, Tremolo/Pan and Reverb. Only one modulation effect can be used at the same time so the Flanger and Vibrato can not be used simultaneously. There is mono or stereo outputs.

The GX-700 has 100 factory presets and another 100 memory locations for storing user patches. The patches can be chosen from the front panel or through a MIDI foot pedal like the FC-200. The FC-200 can be used in either manual mode for switching effects on or off or in editing mode for creating new sounds.

I took this in in part payment for a job i did recently , excellent condition hardly used ,this has been checked over and its fully functioning.

Looking for £110 posted

Below is some info i took from the net.

BOSS GX700 GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR GX700 - COSM. 1U rack-mount effects unit in excellent cosmetic and full working condition. Comes with power supply and printed manual.

The Boss GX700 uses a solid-state analogue front end to create its distortion and overdrive effects, and this is followed by a powerful multi-effects unit featuring amp and speaker simulation -- which I understand is based on Roland's COSM modelling technology developed for the VG8 guitar system. While COSM may be technically complicated, from the user's point of view, the Boss GX700 is used much like any other effects processor, and most of the effects on offer are quite familiar.

Released 1996, the GX-700 took over as the new rack mount guitar multi efects processor. It builds on the earlier GL-100 Guitar Driver and also borrows much of its functionality from the Roland GP-100. It features analog overdrive/distortion, a number of digital effects and a COSM amp modeller. The amp modeller contains 7 models ranging from the Roland JC-120 to the Peavey 5150 higain amp and there are 9 different speaker simulations to choose from.

The following effects are included in the GX-700: Overdrive/Distortion, Wah, 3 Band Equalizer, Noise Suppressor, Modulation (Flanger, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Vibrato, Ring Modulator, Humanizer), Delay, Chorus, Tremolo/Pan and Reverb. Only one modulation effect can be used at the same time so the Flanger and Vibrato can not be used simultaneously. There is mono or stereo outputs.

The GX-700 has 100 factory presets and another 100 memory locations for storing user patches. The patches can be chosen from the front panel or through a MIDI foot pedal like the FC-200. The FC-200 can be used in either manual mode for switching effects on or off or in editing mode for creating new sounds.

Back