BF2 inc BF 1942 + BFV+my user id inc rank of sgt

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Strange one this ,im thinking of swopping my full BF Games and Id,rank etc for a nice bike bit[or bits]
I hold the rank of sgt and am 50% to staff sgt,which should give you automatic command of a squad
I think ive had 3 upgraded weapons inc the barret 50 cal as well as the medics SA80[best class/ close range weapon] and the big support gun too
I've still to use several upgrades that i've already achieved, i just havent installed the expansions that unlock them[all the special forces stuff]
I'd supply my user id ,plus password,and all the codes needed
Games are

Battlefield 1942

Battlefield 1942 the road to Rome [expansion pack]

Battlefield 1942 secret weapons of WWII [expansion pack]

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2 special forces [expansion pack]

Battlefield 2 euro force [expansion pack]

battlefield 2 armored fury [expansion pack]

Quite a collection but its the id and rank that is your biggest gain,it takes a hell of a long time to reach nco ranks 100's of hours literally to get this amount of weapon unlocks

Heres my stats http://www.bf2stats.net/player/121171289/

Fantastic series of Games (BF42 being the best, BF2 being the worst -in my opinion) I would have thought the days of trade-able accounts for the game would be over though. Its not new enough to have people wanting to skip to the end rank wise.

Good luck

tis a great series that I enjoyed for many years

Oh come on people ,dont you gamers realise whats on offer here
Try playing bf2 etc without the unlocks
:( it aint much fun,this gives you more than an edge
And once you install the expansion packs, you you get the L96A1

This unlock turns a noob into a sniper god :cool: @800 yards

Bloody hell jerky,im trying to sell this stuff :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Games reviews are in another section ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And the reason the SDV[dragonov]kicks is to stop you using it as a zoomed machine gun.
Sniping is the gentle sport,one shot only ,not many kills,but each distance shot is more satisfying than running around mad ,blasting anything that looks like it might move :LOL: :LOL: including your teammates ;)
Try the shooting the attack helicopter pilots while they're in mid flight,cant do that with yer all singing all dancing AK

your right, sorry, i'll amend my post to take out my own personal oppinions of unlocks.

You may wish to try advertising in the trading post forum over at www.multiplay.co.uk (Huge supplier of BF servers) Although I would be careful with your wording as its probably technically against the T&C's to trade accounts...and the forum mods are quite hot on that over there. It should be a good audience for the sale though.

JeRkY":283cz972 said:
your right, sorry, i'll amend my post to take out my own personal oppinions of unlocks.

You may wish to try advertising in the trading post forum over at www.multiplay.co.uk (Huge supplier of BF servers) Although I would be careful with your wording as its probably technically against the T&C's to trade accounts...and the forum mods are quite hot on that over there. It should be a good audience for the sale though.

Thanks for that ,i didnt mean to hassle you there,i understand all your saying and dont think you need to remove it.
I didnt think it would sell so maybe im best hanging on to it,plus all the passwords and changing email addresses is perhaps too much like work :LOL: :LOL:

Have you tried the 1942 mod for BF vietnam or is it the other way round
:?
Its a big download,and i wondered if it was worth it

Back