My Alfa - [almost] free to a good home

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
My new road wheels arrived this morning, which was good, but then my car failed its MOT, which was bad. Very bad as it happens, as I am unable to put it right before its tax runs out at the end of the month and I have nowhere to keep it.

So I am more-or-less giving away my Alfa 145 Cloverleaf. It is black, a '98 "S" with a private-looking plate (S13 JRF). Black Momo leather interior with red stitching, matching steering wheel and gators, the original teledial alloys...I even had the variator, cambelt, tensioners and idler done at the start of the year (which cost me all of six hundred quid).

Full details are here: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/808284.htm.

It's a long shot, but if anyone wants the car they can drive off in it for £250 (but at that it will come with a cloth interior rather than the fancy leather one, but it is still nearly pristine). I've seen the engines alone going for £600 on the 'Bay, plus the alloys and steering wheel are saleable if anyone wanted to break it. If someone is mechanically apt and is able to store if off the road then it is an awful lot of car for next to no money - 155bhp engine and it is a looker.

I love that car - it has been a very sorry day.

Back