Early xmas preset for the Mrs. .....Closed

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys , Cos xmas is only just round the corner , and we all know how difficult it is to keep er' indoors sweet (especially after all our retro purchases throughout the year ;) ) ,, Why not treat her to some top of the line hair 'bling'

I have been offered a few sets of GHD Limited Edition IV Pure Styler Hair Straighteners in white at a reduced price :cool: , but need to get the orders in sharp..these should retail at £ 135.00 , but I can offer you them at £ 75.00 Including postage (UK Mainland)

For you (like me :LOL: ) if you dont know what there like heres a link for all the techno .. techno.. :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GHD-Limited-Pur ... B0019C4LHQ

Drop us a PM guys if your interested in a set

Orders on a first come first serve basis fellas ;)

Cheers guys, Have mailed you back, :) Have spoken to my contact and I am going to collect these on monday :) Could I ask anyone else who may want a set of these , let me know before Sunday Afternoon so I can organise the order.. .... ;)

Sithlord":2twqca6v said:
:LOL: :LOL: Sorry fella, only just been offered these today :roll: how about another set for her sister :LOL:

shes got a brother,dont think he's that way inclined fella,lmao

He's Not a Layyydeee then wearin layydeeesss clothes... Oh! Shame.. :LOL:

Just thought, Your Konas White, they would sit nice under the top tube ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back