The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this on a whim and added a few useful items, most of which haven't been used as I'm shy.

GoPro Hero 2 with wifi back. This mean you can control the camera from your phone or ipad with a downloadable app. You can live view the camera via the app to set it up and operate it or watch the footage back. This also mean the camera can be operated form the remote wrist strap which is included.

32gb sandisk sd card

Two cases/camera holders, one with open sides allowing access to ports for recharging, downloading and mic. The other is a full waterproof case. Both have a choice of back plates that allow camera to be used with or without the extra wifi section that clips onto the back of the camera.

Spare camera battery. Usb leads for downloads and charging.
Spare latch, spare flat lenses to go on cases for underwater shooting.

The fitting system is universal and works with all the mounts. There areclip plates and adjustable extensions with thumb screw bolts that allow the camera to be moved in each plane independently. These are of different heights/lengths.

Mounts.

Strap type helmet mount for use with slotted helmets

3 x adhesive helmet plates with s3m sticky pads (I have two more of these that will be removed from my gopro equipped death defying sportsman helmet. They will need pads but I'd wait until you try the others as three should be plenty.

2 x cycle bar mounts one plastic gopro one and an aftermarket metal jobbie.

Spring clip mount for clipping onto rucksack strap or parachute!

And last but not least, on top of the tool box is an unused adjustable ontop or underslung DOG MOUNT :LOL: for those low angle action shots. Would probably fit a crawling child too. :) Not that i'm suggesting any such activity. ( I couldn't catch one to test it)

There are lots of other spare and covers, manuals, boxes and bags for storage and transportation. I kept the camera itself in a clean sock to protect the lens.

The tool box is included as is the original packaging.

For amazingly fast exciting Broom action see below. Yes it was that fast and No it isn't a Telly Tubby it's me.

https://youtu.be/R8dsQk2LnLA

The quality is reduced for Youtube upload but you get the idea.

This is a couple of hundred pounds worth of kit even though it's an older model

To you PPG and inc UK postage £125 or very near offer. Cheeky low ball offers will be considered if you are standing on a cliff or riding down a......

Any questions or requests for autographs or if you just want to say Rad or Stoked or Real Gnarly Man, please PM or reply on here for dibs.

Thanks Jeb THM corliss

Re: GoPro Hero 2 and EXTENSIVE extras FOR SALE

My wing suit is not for sale as I'm going into business as an Elvis impersonator.

Just curious, how many hours recording time on max settings with the 32gb card?

Cheers

Mark

Bloody tyre kickers..........

From the Gopro website

"Recording time will vary according to the resolution setting used and the card capacity. Here are the average recording storage times for an HD HERO2 camera with a 32GB SD card:

1080p (30 fps): 4h 21m
960p (30 fps): 5h 26m
720p (60 fps): 4h 21
720p (30 fps): 8h 09m
WVGA (60 fps): 8h 09m
Reduce the record times to half for a 16GB SDHC memory cards."

The batteries (x2) last about 2 and a half hours each.

The remote wrist control can also be operated as a key ring. The clip is at the bottom of pic 1 next to the blue rubber lens cover.

Two more helmet plates included

Back