2007 Ford Mondeo mk4 Estate Titanium X

IWish

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've got my car for sale as I've recently put a deposit on a new one. It's a 2007 57 plate Mondeo Titanium X estate. It's a mk4,

It's on 120000 miles and will go up as currently in use daily. I've owned it for a few months but change my car pretty often and I've been offered another car I've fell in love with so this needs too go.

It's a 3 owner car including me. With almost full service history (1 stamp missing iirc). I've put about 4000 miles on it and it's been faultless.

It'll easily fit a few bikes in with the back seats down. I can imagine it'll fit one/two with seats up too with no real issue.

Its got a massive boot. Every single optional extra besides keyless entry and a sunroof. The base engine is a Focus ST derived 2.5t volvo but with better fuel economy due too the variable fuel pump (45-50mpg on the motorway is easily achievable). I have plenty of pictures of the car available and am willing too negotiate.

I can deliver it for the costs incurred. Any test drive will be available if proof of insurance is available or I'm happy too take you for a drive.

I'm looking for £2750 ono. It is the best value car you'll find of this spec and model anywhere.

Please message me for any more information or photos. I can send photos via email.

Latest posts

Back