Wanted....silly-cheap divers watch+the Moon on a stick...

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hmm...gonna wait until after Christsmas to try and snipe a Seiko on PishBay I think, so wondering if anyone has a spare Casio diver or anything half-decent looking for that matter for under.....wait for it.....£25? Anything?

ta,P.

I thought you picked up a Seiko diver a couple of months ago?

I've nothing here for sale at the mo but I'd strongly recommend you save a few more pennies and get one of these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Mens-SN ... 1140805730. Its not a divers watch and it can look a bit small if you have big wrists but its probably the best value watch out there.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hey Fudd...yeah, I got a nice diver but stupidly decided to sell it on...wish I'd kept it now! Bought a bunch of cheap watches inc an Animal W001 for 99p a coupla days ago, I'm thinking now about selling the Animal and funding another 7002 diver...so sorted noo-

ta, P.

Back