Renault Megane Coupe 1.4 16v Fidji - 36K miles! £1650 ovno

Henne

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Renault Megane Coupe 1.4 16v Fidji
This is my wife's car that she bought new in June 2002 and has cherished. (Yes she does know I am advertising it on here)! This has been looked after and comes with a folder full of service history, receipts, MOTs etc. MOT till April 2016. It has no rust and has only covered 35900 miles and for the last 6-7 years (since the kids came along) been used as a second car. As we are now a family of five, this four seater is no longer practical for us and regrettably the time has come to sell it. It has been well maintained and only just had the front brake discs and pads replaced on 28.10.15. by our local garage (£140). The car always gets great remarks from mechanics when ever we take it for a service or MOT, just how good a condition it really is in. Being a 1.4, the Renault engine is sporty with 90bhp in a light car, it goes well, cheap to insure and economical at 40-45mpg on average. It drives really nicely and still feels great with no rattles or squeaks. For the money, this is a superb car with very low mileage. Maybe a future classic?
Minor points are that it has picked up a few minor parking dings in it's time, but nothing that most cars don't have these days. The tyres do have a few thousand miles left in them. I am situated in Witham, Essex for viewing.
Spec: 16v 1.4 engine, 5 speed, electric tilt and slide sunroof, electric mirrors and windows, airbags x2 front and x2 side, half leather interior (leather is great as front seats have always been covered), cd/radio with steering column controls, remote central locking with two keys, A/C, PAS, 15" Alloys, trip computer, ABS, a full size spare wheel and jack.

Attachments

• Megane sidefront (Medium).jpg
    Megane sidefront (Medium).jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 365
  • rightside (Medium).jpg
    rightside (Medium).jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 365
  • left side (Medium).jpg
    left side (Medium).jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 365
  • side rear2 (Medium).jpg
    side rear2 (Medium).jpg