Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet (7" - Small) **SOLD**

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i have a used, but still fully functioning Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet - 7" version in white.
still has box and instructions/driver disc.
all the original packaging actually, right down to the foam sleeve the tablet comes packaged in :p

included with the following:

stylus with 'ink well' stand and extra stylus tips
powerless mouse (no batteries needed for any accessory)
USB cable
Tablet has 4 programmable buttons + capacitive touchwheel (used for scrolling or zooming in/out)

all fully functioning (i just plugged it in to my Windows 7 laptop and it took 2minutes for the computer to find and install the driver to make it work. you may need to install the program from the disc in order to customise some of the buttons to do different things, but its all there with instructions for you to work it out.
i havent used this since my last job (over 6 years ago),but this tablet never let me down and hasn't dated at all.
Wacom are a very reputable brand for tablets (often the more expensive ones out there and for good reason).

i'll clean the tablet up as it does have a few stickers on it, but they'll clean off easily enough.

this is the WHITE version, and it all still looks white :)
PICS ADDED:

i'm after £55 posted

i havent seen any other examples of this (ebayed quickly and no consistent results showed up - mostly US items, with some UK but of just the tablet and stylus w/o packaing and accessories) and these were selling for around £30 excluding shipping)

Re: Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet (7" - Small) **PICS ADDED**

now on ebay - item number: 201400708068

Back