rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi there

Anyone got any old consoles they are looking to sell or swap for bike parts ?

I have a Snes, Megadrive and GameCube so far.

What you got?

Re:

Anyone got any old consoles they want to part with?

I went through a retro console buying crisis a couple of years ago, and amongst the hoard had stashed an Amiga 600 under the bed. Went to dig it out a few months back and it was nowhere to be found. Gaffer had thrown it out in a fit of cleaning rage, because I never used it :shock:. You have been warned!

Thankfully the rest of mine are safe up in the loft. I think...

Re:

:shock: :shock:

She threw it out :shock:

Best move my stuff from under the bed by sounds of it.

What you got in your collection

OMG, my world is slowly falling apart, and I blame this thread. I have just been told that ALL consoles bar the SNES and Playstation 2 were chucked. I need to confirm...

I had an Amstrad CPC 464 (since sold), Amiga 1200 (since sold), Amiga 600 (see above), NES (to be confirmed), SNES (safe), Megadrive (to be confirmed), Playstation (to be confirmed), PS2 (safe).

Always wanted the N64 just for Mario Kart 64, but never got around to finding one. And I remember playing Daytona USA on my mate's Sega Dreamcast (I think, or maybe it was a Saturn) which was a laugh.

I've also ran emulators for old PC games (Theme Park and Dune 2 I used to play as a kid on our old 386!), but they never seemed to work well and always crashed.

Re:

Oh my word when you say thrown out, she put in bin??

You had a nice collection there.

Back