Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Renault Laguna 1.9 DCI Estate 130BHP

1/2 Grey Leather

Full Service History

17" Alloys

6 Disc CD Player

Multi Display Computer (Trip/Ave Fuel Consumption/Distance To Next Fill Up/Etc)

Xenon Headlamps

Headlamp Washers

Auto Wipers - Come On When It Rains & Auto Adjusts Speed As Required

Auto Dim Rear View Mirror

Multi Air Bags - 5* NCAP Safety Rating

Alarm & Immobiliser

Returns 47mpg Average Fuel Consumption - Have Had 52mpg On Long Run

Next Service Due 5,000 Miles - Variable Servicing Intervals - Full Service History

12 Months MOT (31st May 2009)

6 Months Tax (End Nov 200:cool:

Electric Front/Rear Windows

Electric Mirrors

Rear Parking Sensors

New Pads & Discs All Round 3 Months Ago

Good Tyres All Round, But Front Will Need Changing In A Couple Thousand Miles Or So

This is the privelidge model so fully loaded!

I am the second owner of this car and have really enjoyed owning her, goes like a train, very economical and huge inside, yet does not feel massive on the road.

All told she is in great condition for her age and mileage, only issue is that one of the tyre pressure sensors has developed a fault which Renault have quoted £186 to sort - just not got round to sorting, so price reflects this issue. I have carefully looked after her, washing and polishing at least once a month - even during winter! She really does look stunning and commands great presence on the road.

Please note that she is in daily use and mileage will alter accordingly

I am looking for £4,750 as i have seen the car to replace her ;)

You are welcome to view and inspect. Proof of fully comp insurance will be required otherwise i will be doing the driving.

Due to fees PayPal is not accepted for this, cash on collection, or cheque, but this will need to clear into my account before collection.

I have loads of pics, but cant get them to upload - keeps saying i am trying to upload an empty file :?: If you want pics pm me with your email address and i'll get them over to you ASAP.

Any :?:'s - 07985 766477 - Chris

Right, last reduction to £4,500. Sod it, i'll even throw in the remaining 11 months warranty which includes main dealer rates! If you want pictures let me have your email address and i'll get them over to you.

Chris.

Back