SOLD 2003 Seat Leon TDi, Norwich SOLD

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

I am selling my Leon due to getting myself an Audi S4 and so need the cash to pay for fuel..... :LOL:

Prepared to drop the price a bit for a fellow RB'er, it's advertised on Gumtree, where you can see the pictures. I'll copy in the advert description below.

Seat Leon SE TDi

Seat Leon SE TDi in Silver, 2003 53 plate, 1.9 Turbo Diesel, 6 speed, 172,300 miles, full service history, MoT until November 2015, last serviced August 2014, only £130 tax per year.

The car comes with electric windows all round, Climate Control, split rear seats with headrests and 3 proper seatbelts, it has a full sized spare wheel (with unused tyre on it), drivers and passenger airbag, side airbags, height and reach adjustable steering wheel, traction control.

This car has been modified, it has Koni lowering springs and shocks to match, a Piper turbo back exhaust (which does not have any silencers in, so is louder than standard and not to everyones taste), a Custom Code remap (which takes it to a claimed 174bhp), some aftermarket S4 lookalike 18" alloys, a Green Cotton airfilter and a HID lights.

The MOT was passed with no advisories in November.

At the last service the car also had new front discs and pads and two new front tyres. The common issue with this model Leon is the doors leaking water into the passenger compartments, these have been resealed at Castlegate Seat this year (at a cost of £400).

Most of the miles covered by the car were as a company car and done mostly on motorways. I have owned the car for the past 8 years. It has all the service stamps and comes with 3 keys (2 remote and 1 master key).

The car is not perfect cosmetically, the alloys are kerbed, there is a small dent and scrape on the passenger side front door, there are some scratches that run down the bonnet and some others that are down the side, the interior is clean but has a few scrapes and knocks.

This car has been totally reliable for me and never missed a beat.

Priced accordingly bearing in mind the higher than average mileage and the not quite so perfect bodywork.

Back