*Wanted* LGA1366 Motherboard - X58

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Bit of a long shot but thought I might as well try on here, trying to do a cheap upgrade on my ancient PC and I'm after a LGA1366 Motherboard as I've managed to get a cpu cheap, also need a cpu fan/cooler if anyone has one knocking around. The Gigabyte killer series really appeals but would consider others.

Thanks in advance

Re:

Yeah had a look but seem really over priced, might of sorted one..fingers crossed :-D

in terms of a CPU cooler, have a look at the Coolermaster Hyper 212, they're very good and fit on pretty much everything.

thel33ter":2rnkcb10 said:
in terms of a CPU cooler, have a look at the Coolermaster Hyper 212, they're very good and fit on pretty much everything.

Cheers mate, managed to get myself a Corsair H80i cheap in the end, pig to fit but very nice, just need a set of triple channel ram now

Re:

Oooh, that's far tastier, running an H100i on my main box, aside from the stock fans being dire its an excellent bit of kit. OCUK B grade often has odd sets of RAM for decent money.

Re: Re:

thel33ter":k54qv07s said:
Oooh, that's far tastier, running an H100i on my main box, aside from the stock fans being dire its an excellent bit of kit. OCUK B grade often has odd sets of RAM for decent money.

Yeah I wanted an h100i and was offered one really cheap but despite the huge size of my case it's an old school coolermaster stacker so no where to mound that size rad, I've mounted it with the stock fans for now but have got a pair or Gelid fans that are going to replace them when I can be bothered. I'll give ocuk a try, been mainly looking on ebay trouble is I want 4GB sticks as I'm greedy lol

Back