stihl chainsaw and full ppe kit

jimmylad

Retro Guru
Hello all

I am selling one of my saws for a couple reasons along with some ppe for it/you.

So whats on offer:
Stihl ms261. I have replaced the sprocket bearing for a upgraded one so you don't need to worry about that. Brand new recoil fitted not long ago. Saw was bought new in 2013 and used on a part time bases (I was studying at the same time so not used full time). It starts and runs great. A really solid saw. New chain (oregon) which has had maybe five cuts done with it so thats still razor sharp. 15inch bar (I think, am sure).

Brand new (never filled) stihl combi can

Stihl hi-flex pants (class c) These are well used and have been stiched up a good few times (just from brash holes form working in a forest). Still plenty of life and very safe. All the ballistic is still perfect so plenty safe. 32 waist

Oregon pants. Not sure of the model but again great condition, ballistic is still perfect. Again have been stitched up from little brash holes (if you have done any work in a forest you'll appreciate what I mean). Again 32 waist. Class - a so great for the summer.

A couple of pairs of boots. One set of elton aqua fells that are on their last legs (i use for gardening now) size 10.5 i think. and a set of stihl (theres a stihl theme haha) boots, class 3, size 9. good condition but used.

A first aid kit containing all you would need and expect.

Husq' forest/ground lid. The visor has a small hole in it but this doesnt bother me, they are a couple of quid new to replace.

the little tools that came with the saw (tuning screw driver) and manual.

Some gloves

Think thats about it.

Looking for around 600 for the lot which I feel is a stunning deal however if you want to make me a offer do so, I can only say no, or yes.

Due to weight of all the kit and bulk I'd much rather collection so collection from manchester area please. Would post but it wouldnt be cheap.

Any questions please do ask.

Regards

J

Back