Wanted: nineties alternative vinyl

Jakob

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm collecting nineties alternative rock on vinyl. Alice in chains, primus, Smashing pumpkins, pearl jam etc....

Can pay cash (paypal) or swap for parts...

Re:

I just picked these out of the rack next to me. Of any interest?

Jacob's Mouse, No Fish Shop Parking.
Samshing Pumpkins, Gish
Therapy, Pleasure Death.
Slowdive, Holding Our Breath.
Whipping Boy EP.
Intastella and The Family of People.
Inspiral Carpets, Life.
Inspiral Carpets, She Comes in The Fall EP.
Pearl Jam, Alive EP.
Sugar Cubes, Birthday.
Manic Street Preachers, Stay Beautiful.
Teenage Fanclub, Bandwagonesque.
Manic Street Preachers, You Love Us.
Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Hate Machine.
Janes Addiction.
Janes Addiction, Ritual De Le habitual.
Lava Hay.
The Jesus and Mary Chain, Blues From a Gun.
Pixies, Bosanova.
Dinosaur Jnr, Green Mind.
Superchunk.
Lush, Sear.
Neds Atomic Dustbin, Trust.
Happy Mondays, Live.
My Bloody Valentine, Loveless.
Nirvana, Nevermind.
Primal Scream, Screamadelica.
The Soup Dragons, Love God.

That's a pretty nice bundle...
Can you tell me about the condition and how much would you be looking for if I bought all of them?

Jakob":1jo57x6u said:
Can you tell me about the condition and how much would you be looking for if I bought all of them?
I think you will find they are all pretty good, only damage may be to the edges of the covers as the rack they live in is ali. I bought CDs to play at my girlfriends but bought the vinyl to play at home, invariably I taped them and played the tapes in the garage; so you might find some of them haven't even been played, how about making an offer?

Re:

Some great records there. I think all of those titles are in the rack next to me, too. We must've been buying vinyl at exactly the same time. Don't have the NIN or Manics though, and perhaps Gish. It's MellonCollie I really want by the Pumpkins... if you find that anywhere!

integerspin":27d3ueyf said:
Jakob":27d3ueyf said:
I think you will find they are all pretty good, only damage may be to the edges of the covers as the rack they live in is ali. I bought CDs to play at my girlfriends but bought the vinyl to play at home, invariably I taped them and played the tapes in the garage; so you might find some of them haven't even been played, how about making an offer?

Pm sent...

Re: Re:

MatBH5":18p6t2rv said:
Some great records there. I think all of those titles are in the rack next to me, too. We must've been buying vinyl at exactly the same time. Don't have the NIN or Manics though, and perhaps Gish. It's MellonCollie I really want by the Pumpkins... if you find that anywhere!

Yes, you should find a copy of Melloncollie.....great album and great sound on the vinyl version too...

Latest posts

Back