Dell Inspiron 530 PC, Dual Core, 3Gb RAM, 250GB HD - SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling my Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop PC. Ideally for collection in Hampshire (near Winchester) though local delivery may be possible and I can post at cost (see below).

It has an Intel Pentium 2140 Dual Core 1.6Ghz processor, with 3Gb RAM, 250Gb Hard Drive, fast CD and DVD writer, front audio and USB, and the usual connections (though no HDMI). I’ve wiped the Hard Drive and completed a fresh install of Windows Vista with the Windows product key associated with the machine (genuine license activation confirmed).

I can supply either the base unit on its own (with power cable) - or as full working PC with a Dell 19" LCD Widescreen monitor with brand new Dell USB mouse and keyboard.

The base unit is £45 collected (postage is possible, but a whopping £23 by ParcelForce 48hr)

The complete PC including monitor is just £65 collected SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2640 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2640 (Custom).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_2643 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2643 (Custom).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_2642 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2642 (Custom).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_2637 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2637 (Custom).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_2636 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2636 (Custom).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_2725 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2725 (Custom).JPG
    87 KB · Views: 789
Re: Dell Inspiron 530 PC base unit, Dual Core, 3Gb RAM, 250GB HD

Will it take PCI-E graphics cards?

Just looked at the online specs and they says it does have PCI express - will open it up this afternoon to make sure though, if you're interested in it.

I've just bought a new monitor too so I can add a Dell 19" LCD flat panel widescreen monitor for another £20, which will give you a full working Pentium Dual Core system with licensed Windows for £65!

Assuming it's not > 10kg boxed, it looks like £16 for ParcelForce 48hr - heavier than that and it gets really expensive. I don't have an obvious way of checking at the moment but I'll see what I can do.

Happy to box it up if you want to use your own courier though.

I've been doing some weighing, not great news:

Boxed up, the base unit with cables/keyboard/mouse is around 12kg - £23 by ParcelForce 48hr

With the monitor as well, 17kg - £28 by ParcelForce 48hr

If you want to arrange your own courier that's cheaper than ParcelForce I'm happy to accommodate.

Re:

Just to confirm to people, these can take a PCI-E graphics card, I've got two of these desktops lying around, I've run an old Nvidia 8800GT in one no problem, however the included power supply has no PCI-E power cables, and very few spare Molex power cables if you wanna run an adapter, hence they have the be cards that don't need extra power.

Solid computers though, dead quiet and pretty compact, GLWS.

Back