Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI ghia x estate

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I was going to pen a lengthy and witty(ish) advert for the car but will keep it concise initially.

Up for sale is our late 2003 (53) Mondeo ghia X 130 tdci. This is the facelifted model so is, er, better but benefits from the Euro III engine which comes without a DPF. We've owned the car just under 6 years. Comes with loads of history and 4 decent tyres.

Being the Ghia X it comes with all sorts of exciting things like full heated and cooled electric leather seats, 6 speed box, 17" alloys and cruise controller. It can also crank out a 50mpg on the obc on a steady run which is nice for a big old car.

Currently on 136K. Has MOT until december (from memory).

Bad points include the fact it has a couple of parking dings, a spot of corrosion on the rear arch and is due a service.

Looking for ???? with this will also include the fitted DVD headrests, detachable towbar, Ford MP3 headunit, boot liner and ford rubber floor mats (if I can find them). Also have a few service items I'll throw in.

Have loads more images and details on request. Will probably clean the car and get it on the 'bay over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_8243.JPG
    IMG_8243.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 494
When was the dual mass flywheel last checked? It will announce itself by a whirring sound as it resonates sometimes disappearing when the clutch is in.

Car is in Warwick.

The DMF hasn't been checked in as much as it has never been removed and inspected. It is on it's original DMF afaik. The starter failed start of last year which can be a sign of impending DMF doom or just a 10 year old ford starter. Garage checked the car over and said it sounded OK. Done another few K since without issue. Car drives OK and sounds alright to my ear. More than welcome to check it over.

Back