Photographers, Bronica ETRS Medium Format £100 posted !!!

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Firstly I've never used this camera but it is in excellent cosmetic condition and the lens focuses very smoothly. Glass is free from scratches and fungas.
Not to sure on pricing, ebay seems to vary wildly If you are interested, make me an offer. I reckon £150 is fair for it all or will split if wanted.

Reduced £100 posted !!!!!!

What you get:

Bronica ETRS Medium format film camera body

Two 120 Film carrying backs

Extending lens hood to be used with varying length lenses.

Eye level viewer

Bronica 75mm lens F2.8

Attachments

• IMG_4548.JPG
    IMG_4548.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,309
Re: Any photographers out there, Bronica ETRS Medium Format

i think there are bronica digi backs and also adapters to allow a hasselblad back to fit but when you see the price!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASNEW-BOXED-Pha ... 1382562238 for instance.

some of the top end digi backs are around the $20,000 and yes that is the right amount of zero`s. i had to keep checking as it seemed like a mistake but that is how much they are. the adapter plate to marry a hasselblad back to bronica body is $4-500 upwards on its own. quite how they determine that price for a thin piece of machined metal that is knocked off by the thousands on a cnc is beyond me. must have used the mountain bike component profit algorithm.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, Do you still have the bronica? Has it got a metered prism on it as hard to tell from the photo :) Regards, Paul.

Just messaged 3pms, but this is still here taking up cupboard space if anyone is tempted now that Christmas is out of the way.

Hi,

I do some photo lecturing at Derby Uni, I'm sure some of the students might be interested, could you PM me the details and I'll pop the info up for you there!

Cheers,

Red

£100, do I really need to ebay it . I hate using ebay

Back