XBOX 360 ELITE 120GB + KINECT + 14 GAMES + EXTRAS £130 Del

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling my Xbox 360 setup in preparation for the new console. Everything is in excellent fully working condition and all apart from the instruments are boxed. Never had any problems with the Xbox itself. Items included:
Xbox 360 elite 120Gb console boxed with all accessories plus a Monster component video and optical cable. Gives a better picture than HDMI on my 47" LED TV.
Kinect sensor boxed.
3 pads, 2 original wireless and one wired afterburner. One of the wireless pad needs a bit of tape to keep battery pack secure. Also included is a 3rd party play and charge kit.
Wireless network adapter and wireless headset (neither boxed).
15 Games all boxed
2 Lips Wireless microphones
Guitar Hero Les Paul guitar controller
Full Rockband Instrument pack includes drums, guitar and microphone. ( I no longer have the rock band game but these can be picked up used for peanuts).
Games are COD Black Ops 2, COD MW collectors etd, Forza 3 collectors edt. Kinect sports 1 and 2, Kinect adventures, F1 All Stars. Lips #1 hits, Lips 80s, Fifa 12, Guitar Hero 3, Halo Wars, Rainbow 6 Vegas,Forza 2 collectors edt and Fifa World cup.
New price of £130. Now £150 delivered, payment by PP gift or you cover the fees.

Re: XBOX 360 ELITE 120GB + KINECT + 14 GAMES + EXTRAS £150 D

dirtydozen":nvj5og9t said:
Would you sell the rock band stuff seperate
Sure, What sort of price were you thinking and are you wanting both gutiars?

dirtydozen":12vp5isv said:
To be totally honest i havw no idea what its worth
OK, how does £25 for the rock band pack and £20 for guitar hero game and guitar sound? Or £40 for both.

Looking on ebay the Rock band and Gu stuff is an easy £50 and the lips stuff another £30 -£40. So for the new asking price of £130 a bargain or money to be made for someone.

Re: XBOX 360 ELITE 120GB + KINECT + 14 GAMES + EXTRAS £130 D

dirtydozen":vkslyk9l said:
You after any swapsies bud
Possible, Im on the lookout at the moment for:
A set of lightweight pedals, a flite type lightish seat, an external bb chainset and a 28.6 top pull front mech. Oh and a cheap carbon or titanium frame.
Cheers

Back