HTC One for sale on 3 network

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi, I have up for sale my HTC One (32Gb), locked to the 3 network but can be unlocked apparently. This phone is in great condition and comes boxed with all accessories. It is only 3 months old. I can get pics for interested parties but am just gauging interest for now. It is the black model.
If you're reading this then you know all about these phones, Beats audio, best gadget awards et al. It really is a serious piece of kit and I'm loath to sell it but times are hard and Christmas approaches. Therefore I won't be open to swaps or low ball offers, it's selling for £300 firm plus recorded postage at your cost.

Thanks for looking, guys.

SouthCoastRetro":315l3pbt said:
locked to the 3 network but can be unlocked apparently.

a) It might be worth checking whether it's actually locked or not. I had a HTC One Red which was supposed to be locked to Vodafone, but wasn't. Try it with a different SIM card.

b) If it's definitely locked to 3, pay £3-4 to have it unlocked. There are plenty of services on eBay which do exactly this and they've worked perfectly for me. Before I had my One Red I had a One in silver which I got unlocked via eBay.

You'll make your phone a lot more tempting to people if you get it unlocked yourself rather than telling people that they're able to do it themselves ;)

Awesome phone by the way - If I hadn't had to get an iPhone (family and extended family ALL have iPhones and we've got a baby on the way so photo sharing is much easier), then I'd still have my HTC :)

Back