07 Megane Grand Scenic

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Renault Megane Grand Scenic. May 2007. 1.6VVT Dynamique. 5,800 miles only. Still under factory warranty. 7 seater (or 5 and 2 bikes!) Alloys, air con, CD, loads of storage, Isofix (ideal for the kids) metalic grey with dark grey interior. 6 months road tax, service history etc. Is as new.

Bought for the missus but she wants a VW instead :roll:

£9,995.00 firm (was £17,700 new :cry: )

I have a VW Touran ...just to warn you the boot is a little smaller - I have to dismantle the kids bike to get them in.

Mine is an 04 model - It doesn't have a spare wheel either, which is worrying on longer journeys, as all reports of the foam filler stuff are that is sucks.

It does feel good to drive. Very solid for a bus.

Cheers for the heads up Ken. Its the Toureg she wants so looking for the V10 diesel- not many about. I won't be putting bikes in it but will need to be a good tow car (hence the V10 bit)

Also i wouldn't worry about the foam stuff, I haven't had a puncture in about 500,000 road miles and I took the spare off my V class Merc about a year ago to tidy up the paint- still not got round to re-fitting it (will get a sodding flat on way to work in morning now :roll: )

Any offers on the scenic anyone??

cheers
S

Back