MK1 GOLF GTI - now with free pics!

Serge bike junky

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
It's a sad sad day for me!! :cry: I've got to get rid of my lovely mk1 GTI.
She's a black 1983 campaign model with the original 8v engine,but it's been tuned & uprated to produce 157bhp (stage 2 head,ported,bigger throttle body & valves,285degree cam etc-could go on for ages but...),fully adjustable AVO shocks,big discs all round!! Engine was completely rebuilt & reconditioned about 200 miles ago - skimmed,all new everything (piston rings,top & botom :) :D bearings,pumps,gaskets,the lot!!)
She's in pretty good nik but not perfect (well she is 25 yrs old).
Managed to upload some photos now (thanks for the tip John) but PM me and I'll email more to anyone that wants to see.
Get in touch and I'll give you the full spec and answer any questions. Lookin for around £2,150. Make me an offer.
Cheers,Serge.

The perfect retro car to go with your retro bikes!! ;)

Attachments

• golf1 015.jpg
    golf1 015.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 514
  • golf1 014.jpg
    golf1 014.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 514
Re: MK1 GOLF GTI

Serge bike junky":3gmgiqho said:
It's a sad sad day for me!! :cry: I've got to get rid of my lovely mk1 GTI.
She's a black 1983 campaign model with the original 8v engine,but it's been tuned & uprated to produce 157bhp (stage 2 head,ported,bigger throttle body,285degree cam etc-could go on for ages but...),fully adjustable AVO shocks,big discs all round!!
She's in pretty good nik but not perfect (well she is 25 yrs old).
I tried uploading some photos but couldn't get them on so PM me and I'll email them to anyone that wants to see.
Get in touch and I'll give you the full spec and answer any questions. Lookin for around £2,150.ring & make me an offer.
Cheers,Serge.

You need to make a single post before you can upload pics.

Should be ok now, lets see them.

Back