Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
NOW SORTED

Following giving the last rites to the wifes motor along with some other upcoming events I'm looking for a new motor.

Ideally an estate with room for bikes.

Petrol or Diesel.

Consider more or less anything but prefer Jap or German or a Ford Mondeo.

I can recommend a Mondeo estate, bags of room and reasonably economical to run, price is droping on the older shape so offers good value for money, shares 70% of the same parts as a Jag.

May as welll give this a bump. Properly looking now. What Have You?

Hello John

I have a 96 850 petrol volvo estate I am about to sell. I am moving end of the week and the volvo was replaced with a volkswagon van a couple of months ago, so I need to shift it.
It is 4 cylinder 2 litre 850 GLT half leather in great condition. It is taxed till the end of december. It is due its MOT and needs new discs on the rear, the pads are fine but the discs are shot. It has the usual heated seats, roof bars, dog gaurd etc. Straight car in good condition, the only ding is a small split in the plastic on the underside of the front bumper, barely noticable. As I have the volkswagon I cant really afford to keep the volvo as I get a van to use with work so my partner drives the volks and the volvo is sitting costing money.
If your interested I can send some pics and if wanting to buy I could meet somewhere over the border.
I can sell it no MOT but with tax and everything else for £350 neg or I can MOT it and it would be around £750
The price really reflects the fact I need to move it and not condition as its a shame to sell its a good car not a banger.
Anyway let me know, I wont be offended either way.
Cheers
Jamie

Hi John I am going to be selling my ML320 in the next few months.
It is a 2000 model with only 42000 miles on it (I ride bikes).
Going to let it go for £5,000. Cost 35 new.

Lid

Lid":24125k7l said:
Hi John I am going to be selling my ML320 in the next few months.
It is a 2000 model with only 42000 miles on it (I ride bikes).
Going to let it go for £5,000. Cost 35 new.

Lid

Lid,

interesting but think I'm after a regular estate car, something normal :? Still, when you do sell no harm sending theough some details.
John

What timing :D

I'm selling my Laguna estate 1.9 Cdi on 2002 (52) plate. Has 63,000 miles on the clock and still going strong. Full service history, next one due in 8,000 miles. Good tryes, although fronts will need changing in a couple of thousand miles. Half leather. 6 disc cd player, digital climate control with air conditioning. Auo dim rear mirror, xenon lights, front fogs, front headlamp washers. Electric heated mirrors, electric front and rear windows, with huge sunroof.

Plenty big enough for bikes - have had 3 bikes and kit and bids with plenty of room!

Returns 47 mpg and cheep as chips to insure.

Only issue is that one of the tyre sensors has failed, but would cost only £185 to sort.

Otherwise a great car, will be sorry to see her go, but work are giving me a company car and i can't afford to keep this also :(

The list goes on, it is the Privelidge model so pretty well fully loaded.

Is going to be listed at £5,100, but give me a sensable offer ;)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back