CPU Motherboard Memory Video

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
AMD 3200 CPU Gigabyte Motherboard 512 DDR Memory Nvidia 6200 AGP graphics all working selling due to upgrade all you need for this to be a complete computer is case with power supply, hard drive, dvd drive, keyboard, mouse and monitor

make a good kids starter setup

£75

computerbitz":1c2pv8oq said:
AMD 3200 CPU Gigabyte Motherboard 512 DDR Memory Nvidia 6200 AGP graphics all working selling due to upgrade all you need for this to be a complete computer is case with power supply, hard drive, dvd drive, keyboard, mouse and monitor

make a good kids starter setup

£75

This could be a worthwhile upgrade to my aging home PC. Do you still have it?
Does it use a standard power supply (atx is it?). IDE drives? Will it run much faser than my athlon 2100? What memory does it need? Will I need to reinstall XP due to that product activation caper? How old is it.

John Yeah still got

Standard ATX Power yeah

Faster than the 2100 yeah the 3200 runs at 2.2ghz the 2100 is if remember rightly 1.6ghz or 1.7ghz

Memory Comes with 2x 256 DDR pc3200 that run at ddr 400

IDE yeah Its also a raid board so has 4 ide Channels aswell as 2 SATA Channels for you to use if wanted or needed
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Mot ... uctID=1756 for more board info

Alson comes with a Asus N6200 graphics card

Product reactivation maybe, in my experience when i done upgrades to a computer its a case of sometimes i had to reactivate sometimes i didnt, as for yours as its a replacement of the entire guts of the system i would say yeah

Overall Age

CPU 4 years
Motherboard 3 years
Graphics 2 years
Memory 2 years

think I'll leave this I'm afraid. Probably have to put my hand in my pocket and buy something newer if I'm going to the trouble of chopping stuff around.

Computerbitz You may want to try the trading post on the forums over at www.multiplay.co.uk

You may get some cautious comments along the lines of your first post being a sales post, but if you make a thread i'll vouch for you based on your history here.

John":plvvtzik said:
think I'll leave this I'm afraid. Probably have to put my hand in my pocket and buy something newer if I'm going to the trouble of chopping stuff around.

No probs, if you after a newer setup let me know around what you after and might be able to accomadate this is just stuff i got from a recent upgrade i done

JeRkY":2tts1zcf said:
Computerbitz You may want to try the trading post on the forums over at www.multiplay.co.uk

You may get some cautious comments along the lines of your first post being a sales post, but if you make a thread i'll vouch for you based on your history here.

Will check it out

computerbitz":oh14n2s8 said:
John":oh14n2s8 said:

No probs, if you after a newer setup let me know around what you after and might be able to accomadate this is just stuff i got from a recent upgrade i done

Really not sure whats what anymore. From previous experience and a quick scan of ebuyer I reckon a newer AMD processor with mobo etc. If you get anything suitable let me know...

Back